Friday, February 19, 2010

Review: Double Trouble by Susan May Warren

Double Trouble by Susan May Warren
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (January 11, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1414313136
ISBN-13: 978-1414313139
Rating: 4/5

I have really found a passion for books/series such as Double Trouble here lately with women PI's especially the comedic ones with the heroine always getting into tight spots and having men fighting over them for one reason or another.

This is the second book of the series and while it can be read as a stand alone I do suggest reading book one, Nothing but Trouble, first so you'll have more background into the characters and all.

In this story PJ is hired as a stand in look a like for a material witness while she is hidden away until the trial. Add in a marriage proposal, a sulky sister, and some new Russian family to the mix.

Review Copy Provided by LitFuse
Photobucket

4 comments:

justpeachy36 said...

This sounds like a really interesting book.

I gave you a shoutout on my blog today:

http://debsbookbag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-saturday-9.html

Aleksandra said...

I have an award for you: http://my-book-obsession.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Sharon said...

Sounds great! I like books that have humerous elements. My favorite alnot the line you mention here is the Stephanie Plum series, love it!

Cindy said...

This sounds interesting and I think I would like it :) Great review.