Thursday, March 11, 2010

Review: The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott



The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Simon Pulse (March 16, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1416978917
ISBN-13: 978-1416978916
Rating: 4/5

This was my first book by Elizabeth Scott but I know it will not be my last!  I read this in almost one sitting! It's basically the story of a love triangle between two girls and a guy but interestingly the girls are best friends!
Ryan is Brianna's boyfriend but it's really complicated because Sarah, Brianna's best friend, liked him first and Brianna just sort of assumed there was no way he could actually like Sarah over her so she basically just took him! 

Brianna has this complex idea she is God's gift or something and things she rules the world.  She is a snotty nosed brat if you ask me because she lashes out and puts folks down even Sarah but does it in a way like it's innocent.  I definately recommend reading The Unwritten Rule whether a new or old fan of Elizabeth Scott!

Review Copy Provided by Author/Courtesy of 1ARC Tours
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have had my eye on this author. It sounds like this was enjoyable, even though one of the main characters was a brat. :-)

Cindy said...

I haven't read anything by Scott, but I will soon! I think I might have one of her books on my shelf actually, waiting patiently...great review :)