Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sunday's At Tiffany's - James Patterson


Genre: Fiction
Series/Standalone: Standalone
Pages: 281
Copyright: 2008
My Rating: 3/5
 
Synopsis: As a little girl, Jane has no one. Her mother, the powerful head of a Broadway theater company, has no time for her. She does have one friend-a handsome, comforting, funny man named Michael-but only she can see him.


Years later, Jane is in her thirties and just as alone as ever. Then she meets Michael again-as handsome, smart and perfect as she remembers him to be. But not even Michael knows the reason they've really been reunited.

I read this book in just a few hours. It was a quick and fun read that held my attention all the way thru. I had never given much thought to an imaginary friend coming to life but the story gives it alot of merit and seriously makes you sit back and ponder would it not be splendid if they could?

Although I enjoyed the story and the fantasy I felt the book was far to predictable and left very little to the imagination other than the fantasy idea of your imaginary friends coming to life.

0 comments: