Friday, November 6, 2009

Once Upon A Time Challenge 2010


This challenge is being hosted by Crazy Book Slut

Crazy Book Slut says:

This challenge is quite simple..... read the fairy tales you grew up reading but from another view than Disney's version. There are so many great fairy tale books out there, that might take the same story we know but with an added twist.


These books can be Young Adult, Romance, Erotic, e-books, audio books.... your only limited by your own imagination.

I am going to make this an easy challenge to finish, and say the goal is to read at least 5 books, again if you want to go big or go home... read more!

The time frame for this challenge will be January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. Plenty of time. Please do not start this challenge before the time, and don't use books you have already read.

1
2
3
4
5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great challenge! I just finished reading one and will start on another one soon. Both books are by Cathy Yardley.

Jen said...

thank you! I looked her up and found some I am checking into!

Tena said...

YAY!!!
So glad you will be joining me on this challenge, was nervous I would be on my own, lol

Can't wait to follow along with you this upcoming year

Wit woo!

Jen said...

Oh yes definately! This one sounded so fun I done got a couple books ordered to get me started! Thank you for hosting it!