Monday, December 14, 2009

In My Mailbox (10)

 
Hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren


I missed posting a few days of mail so this is for a
couple of days worth of mail.

Won:
How to be Famous by Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
A Change in Altitude by Anita Shreve

For Review:
Monster Republic by Ben Horton
Beyond Guilty by Richard Brawer
The Crescent by Jordan Deen
Bait for Lunch by K.A. Okagaki
Moonbeam Dreams by Gina C. Browning
Gifts of the Heart by Karen Boes Oman
Rion by Susan Kearney

Audio Books:
I Alex Cross by James Patterson
David Sedaris
The Imperial Cruise by  James Bradley
Hollywood Moon by Joseph Wambaugh
The American Journey of Barack Obama from the Editors of Life Magazine
Cleaving by Julie Powell
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

Bookmooch:
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
Fatality by Caroline B Cooney
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
Gossip Girl Book 1 by Von Ziegesar
The Wish by Gail Levine

Bought:
Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey

Bookcrossing.com
Run For Your Life by James Patterson

Cross Country by James Patterson
Before I Die by Jenny Downham

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, you made a haul in the book department this week! I don't recognize an in the for review part. I want I Alex Cross, I follow that series even if I didn't like Cross country much. Which David Sedaris book did you get? I've listened to two of his and they were very funny at parts, I really liked them. I also read Angels & Demons, a real page turner. The Imperial Cruise and Cleaving are both on my wish list.

Happy reading!

Sharon said...

PS
I forgto to add this. My Mailbox Monday is here:
http://abookwormsblog1.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-are-you-reading-mailbox-monday_13.html

Jen said...

thank you for leaving yours. I am hopping over now! :)

David Sedaris: Live for your Listening Pleasure is the one I got hon. So far it sounds awesome!

The I Alex Cross is good so far to! It started out good anyhow! lol I hope the rest of it keeps up the pace!

Kathy Martin said...

What a great selection of books. I can see that you like a wide variety in your reading and listening. Enjoy!