Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Review: Da Cajn Critter by Pamela D. Lyles


Da Cajn Critter by Pamela D. Lyles

Spiral-bound: 192 pages
Publisher: The Cookbook Marketplace (October 8, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0980023602
ISBN-13: 978-0980023602
Rating: 5/5

I cant imagine not having this totally cool cookbook in my kitchen! The first thing that I really love about it is the fact that it's spiral bound. I love spiral bound cookbooks because they are so much easier to use and lay flater when your following a recipe.

I'm not gonna go into alot of detail on the yummy recipes because not only will you be salivating reading this but I am already sniffing around my kitchen hungry myself! A few I have tried myself and are really yummy yummy are "Mama Bea's Cheese Cookies, Seven Layered Mexican Dip, Sweet and Sour Cabbage Rolls, and the Hawaiian Kabobs" but it's got loads more that I intend to try!

There is a terrific section at the end of the book that has loads of tips for making the perfect cakes, candies, and other things as well as fun food facts, cooking with wine tips, table settings, and other useful tid-bits!

Review Copy Provided by Publisher
Photobucket

0 comments: