Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Review: Strictly Sundays by Joe Fitzpatrick

Strictly Sundays by Joe Fitzpatrick
Paperback: 146 pages
Publisher: Book Publishers Network; 1st edition (September 25, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1935359193
ISBN-13: 978-1935359197
Rating: 3/5

As the title says this is not your everyday kind of cookbook but more just for special occasions like maybe date night or Sunday dinners and so on because the meals are just far to fancy like for everyday eating and preparation in my house anyhow. We're all about quick and simple around here!

The book itself is lovely. I like the glossy pages and yummy looking pictures but was a bit surprised to not find any dessert recipes! It's just not Sunday Dinner without my dessert!

Sadly, I dont see me using this one very much at all. It's just too fancyish for my family and had only a few dishes that I'd probably ever attempt.

Review Copy Provided by Author/Publisher
Photobucket