Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Review: Deep Kiss of Winter by Kresley Cole and Gena Showalter


Deep Kiss of Winter by Kresley Cole and Gena Showalter
Hardcover: 436 pages
Publisher: Pocket; First Edition edition (October 13, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1439159661
ISBN-13: 978-1439159668
Rating: 4/5

A double dose of hot and steamy from two wonderful authors! This book was great and usually I dont care for anthologies but I must say I dug into these two gripping tales with a hunger. Neither lacked anything and had just a heaping dose of everything from your hot steamy oh yeaaa moments to drama and loads of nonstop action. I was totally grateful for the glossary at the beginning. You can skip it and still enjoy the story but for me it helped me to get a feeling and better understanding of what was actually going on and who was who.

Review Copy Provided by Publisher
Photobucket

0 comments: