Saturday, October 31, 2009

Book Reviewing Policy (As of November 2009)

Authors and Publishers if you have a book you’d like me to review please contact me at girlfrienddesignz@gmail.com


At this time I don’t really have a particular reading preference. I enjoy books/stories of a lot of different genre. It usually just depends on the mood I am in at the time. Should this change I will update my post.


Book Reviewing Policy (As of November 2009)

If I agree to review your book/story I will read and review it

1) In a timely manner unless a deadline is agreed upon in advance

2) Offer an honest and fair review.

3) Email you with links to all review sites I published your review

You will hardly ever see below a 3 rating on my blog unless I just am struggling with a book to finish it. My blog is not for bashing books or authors but for giving as honest and fairest a review as I can. I say you usually wont find below a 3 rating because I basically “know” what types of books I like to read and will hardly be accepting or buying those I don’t think I will be able to complete.

Take into account my opinions are my own. Just because I may not have really loved a book and gave it a beaming review doesn’t make it a bad book at all, only that it just was not my cup o’ joe.

No matter whether I bought, borrowed, won, or was given an ARC or review book from publisher/author will it have any affect on the outcome of my review. It’s as simple as this….either I liked it or I didn’t!

In good faith I will always try to complete any books/stories and find something I appreciated about them to review on. I was raised with the old saying “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say nothing at all” and I will keep that as my policy.

Thank you,
Jen’s Book Talk

0 comments: