Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 New Years Read-a-thon Update Post

 





Well it is finally here ya'll!  The 2010 New Years Read-a-thon hosted by
Kristen over at Bookworming in the 21st Century
 
The fun began at 5pm Dec 31st and lasts until Sunday.
 

I won't add any reviews until Read-a-thon is over so I can get as much reading time in as possible.

 
Was Shooting for 24 hours but only managed almost 16.5!
Still think I knocked out quite a few of my smaller books so I'm still happy.   :)
 

Completed the following 6 and got 2 more started plus I was a bad girl
and watched a movie- Meteor
4 episodes (Disk 3 season 1) of  Tru Calling
and the new BBC series premiere of Demons

***1). The Good Girls Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
***2). Comfort Living by Christine Eisner
***3). What's My Pee Telling Me? by Josh Richman & Anish Sheth, M.D.
***4.) Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez
***5). Wereling by Steve Feasey
***6). auf Wiedersehen by Christa Holder Ocker

& got started on Nailed by Jennifer Laurens  & H.E.A.V.E.N. by Nan Becklean
Photobucket

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm in on this one too :) Good luck!

Sandra said...

Hope you're having fun. I'm well along in my second book and read a large introduction to Moby Dick. HAppy reading.

Unknown said...

How fun - WOW you have sure read a lot, good luck - I am loving this! :)

Jen said...

awww 2 I already had started and the other 2 were really short. I saved most of my shorter books for the read-a-thon. :)

Kristen said...

Doing fantastic! Just a few more hours left! Hope you meet your goal!