Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Break Reading Challenge Activity #12



OMG  I forgot all about this challenge (Holiday Break Reading Challenge)  and it's almost over but I am still gonna jump on and do what I can now.   :(  I have some books started that I will be able to add hopefully before it's over.  Anyhow Karin wanted us to list a few animal books we loved for Activity 12 and below are 2 that I adore the books as well as the movies for.







The first one is Babe: The Gallant Pig by Dick King-Smith  
 
The next one is Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, BABE is so sweet. Thanks for posting.
Karin

Stephanie said...

Those are terrific books! My son and I absolutely loved Shiloh.

Sharon said...

I loved Babthe movie, now I'll have to read the book. Shilo is a wonderful book. I liked the movie as well. Great choices!