Monday, December 28, 2009

In My Mailbox (11)

 
Hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren

BookMooch
Holiday With A Vampire: Christmas Cravings\Fate Calls by Maureen Child
Never After by Laurell K. Hamilton
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
The Boy Book by E. Lockhart

Bought
Thirst #1 by Christopher Pike
The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine

For Review
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy {Thank you Kay!}
The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
Undead Much by Stacey Jay
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
Sins of the Border by Leslie Kohler
One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni {This came with a neat little pamphlet readers guide}
auf Wiedersehen by Christa Holder Ocker
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, you made a haul again! I've read Caine's Weather Warden books. Are the vampire books just as good? I read Angels & Demons - it was good, hope you enjoy it. I didn't do Mailbox Monday but did list the books I got for Christmas. Happy Reading!
http://abookwormsblog1.blogspot.com/2009/12/books-for-christmas.html

Cindy said...

You got some good books there! I enjoyed Angels and Demons, hope you like it. I also want to read The Boyfriend List, The MOrganville Vampires and Undead Much. I hope you enjoy them :)

HODGEPODGESPV said...

the reviews should be interesting...mind if i skip the vampire ones...just not my thing.

Jen said...

Yea I wanted the Angels and Demons for a challenge in January so that one will be a later read. I usually love Dan Brown books though!

LOL @ wanting to skip the vampire ones. :)