Read a minimum of 10 books in 10 consecutive decades in 2010.
Books published in the 2000’s do not count.
Titles may be cross-posted with any other challenge.
You may change your list at any time.
Peruse the eligible book lists and reviews from previous years (found on the sidebar). Any book from that decade is eligible; it doesn’t have to be on the list to qualify. A good source to find out when books were published is wikipedia. For example if you follow this link, you will see how easy it is to search books by a particular decade. Another resource is fantasticfiction.co.uk.
My Tentative List:
01) 1900's - The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
02) 1910's - The Adventures of Danny Meadow Mouse by Thornton W. Burgess
03) 1920's - The Mystery of Cabin Island by Franklin W. Dixon
04) 1930's - Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
05) 1940's - The Pearl by John Steinbeck
06) 1950's - The Magician’s Nephew by C. S. Lewis
07) 1960's - The Cat Who Turned On and Off by Lilian Jackson Braun
08) 1970's - The Terminal Man by Michael Crichton
09) 1980's - A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
10) 1990's - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling