Monday, December 7, 2009

Library Swap (1)


As promised here is what I nabbed from the library paperback swap this morning. I think I grabbed some neat books. Hopefully I will find some time to read them soon.  lol My TBR pile never gets to low.  lol  I build it up faster than the blink of an eye.

That Holiday Feeling by Debbie Macomber, Sherryl Woods, and Robyn Carr
Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett
Killer Mousse by Melinda Wells
A Killer Stitch by Maggie Sefton
Better Latte Than Never by Catherine Clark
Long Time Coming by Sandra Brown
Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich
Love Undercover by Jo Edwards
Six Geese A Slaying by Donna Andrews

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Great swaps! You have at least three books I want! i love Terry pratchett, Janet Evanovich & Donna Andrews. i've already read Metro girl and liked it a lot. Hope you do too!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a post that explains what a library swap is?

Jen said...

Sharon-I couldn't help myself and had to sneak and start reading Six Geese a Slaying and am loving it! I had never read a book by her but already have added several to my wishlist for her at BookMooch!


J Kaye- Our local library has an ongoing paperback book swap. We can take our used paperbacks in and swap them for paperbacks others have brought in. They have a special swapping center set up and these books dont require checking out so we may keep them as long as we wish. We can keep the ones we get forever if we like. I dont get to go as much as I like maybe once a month but usually come out with a sackful when I do. lol

Anonymous said...

GFDesignz, that is just way cool!

Sharon said...

Hope you like it! The funniest one of the Donna Andrews books, to me, was Crouching Buzzard, Leaping Loon. What a hoot!