Sunday, December 6, 2009

Review: Never Look Back by Robert Ross


Never Look Back by Robert Ross
Publisher: Pinnacle
Paperback: 384 pages
Genre: Mystery
Rating 3.5 / 5
 
Karen marries her dream man, the great author Phillip Kaye, or so she believes. Phillip leaves his new bride with his sulking teenage daughter to go on a book tour and all heck breaks loose as the mystery of his home and past life begins to unravel leaving them all in danger and fear for their lives!

I was not immediately taken in by the story and found it to be sort of a slow start. However, I always give any book a 50 page chance and I was thankful I did with this one because once the story of the house and it’s history began with the Lettie Hatch murders, I was highly intrigued and could not put it down!

I especially enjoyed the comparisons of the previous owners to the residents of the house now. That was really creepy, and I Love Creepy!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This sounds like a book that is my cup of tea. I'm going to check it out at Amazon, probably put it on my wish list! thanks!

Anonymous said...

If I buy the book, I'm reading it. ;) For me, this one sounds good though. Sorry it had a slow start for you!

Jen said...

Aww ladies if I had not already promised this to somebody on BookMooch I would be happy to pass it your way! :( Like I said once the house mystery started on it I was hooked until the end.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm not hurting for books right now. I went on a crazy shopping spree...several times. ;)