Friday, December 11, 2009

Review: Evolution of a Sad Woman by Gale Laure


Evolution of a Sad Woman by Gale Laure
Paperback: 262 pages
Publisher: Trafford Publishing
Genre: Fiction
Rating:5/5

Five men from different wakes in life, a priest, a lawyer, a football player, a cab driver, and a cop are in love with the same wonderfully mysterious woman, Kizzy Theriot. They all are drawn together upon Kizzy’s murder and vow to make the person pay who is behind it.

Among many twists, turns, and discoveries they begin to unravel the life and death of the woman they all treasured and with every new revelation each mans future is changed forever….

WOW does not even begin to express how I feel about Evolution of a Sad Woman! This was an explosive debut novel by Gale Laure and one that held me spellbound until the last page. It immediately pulled me in and had so many different angles going at once that my fingers were ripping thru the pages trying to solve the mystery. Kudos to Gale for keeping me up well past my bedtime because once I started this book I couldn’t sleep until I knew who killed Kizzy! This novel was so awesome that I never correctly was able to guess who done it! I was totally surprised!

Review Copy Provided by Author.

CymLowell

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I also enjoyed this novel! Not only was this suspenseful to the end, the Author was a lot of fun to interview. You wrote a terrific review (& I agree!).



Have a great weekend-
CYM

Jen said...

Thank you for stopping by Cym! I cant wait to read the next installment for this!

Gale Laure said...

Jen & Cym,
You are both very kind. You both gave me wonderful reviews.

Thank you so very much. You made an author's day. I am glad you enjoyed my book, "Evolution of a Sad Woman".

GL